Project: Anthro crocodile (female)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Welcome

FurryInfinity

Administrator
Staff member
unnamed.webp

So the next project I have planned is the creation of a female Anthro crocodile.

Funds required to start the project is 4500 USD for TPE or 8000 for silicone. Obviously, silicone would be the best choice since it can hold more detail and it's more durable.

The current investor (the one who wants this doll made) can only pay $150 monthly and it would take forever before I can begin the project. I was wondering if people here would be interested in funding this project so we can start it more quickly? Let's see what kind of replies this topic gets and go from there.

Everybody who is interested please reply and share how much you can contribute to the project. I won't collect any money until there are enough contributors. Only once we have enough contributors, I will PM each person that is interested and collect the funds needed to start the project.

Last edited:
That looks great to me! She looks very sexy. I can start with a $600 contribution towards the silicone mold this month, I may be able to do an extra $300 every so often as well.

I'll begin saving and see how this goes.

That looks great to me! She looks very sexy. I can start with a $600 contribution towards the silicone mold this month, I may be able to do an extra $300 every so often as well.

I'll begin saving and see how this goes.
Sounds great 😃 👍

I imagine we'll need a model created for it as well? I think we could make a nice one by combining some existing free models of a nice female body, and then modify it to be like the image.

I imagine we'll need a model created for it as well? I think we could make a nice one by combining some existing free models of a nice female body, and then modify it to be like the image.
Yes, that would be nice

Back