My introduction

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Welcome

PkaChk

Staff member
Hello!

I am a moderator and experienced 3D modeler who became a part of this community to grow the wonderful collection of anthropomorphic love dolls made by FurInfinity.

Currently, they only have a couple of great models, but I think there is so much potential with the craftsmanship they have already shown.

FurInfinity offers the option of fully articulated tails, digitigrade legs, custom anthro heads (permanent or detachable), feral models, oral features, and whatever else you can think of.

There is no limit to what they can do, and I think it's a perfect opportunity to have a beautiful anthro girl/guy to enjoy in reality. They could even create a famous character, a monster, or a unique creature if that suits you. All you need to do is supply a good sex doll model that you made yourself or found online, or even just reference pictures.

That's why I'm extremely excited to put my artistic abilities to use to add to their collection of dolls for others to enjoy as well.

Last edited:
I'm extremely excited that someone is finally making larger anthropomorphic love dolls! I hope everything works out. Tiny masturbators are good, but full body sex dolls would be a dream come true. 🙏

I'm extremely excited that someone is finally making larger anthropomorphic love dolls! I hope everything works out. Tiny masturbators are good, but full body sex dolls would be a dream come true. 🙏
Thanks. I'm also very excited. Welcome to the community by the way 🙂

I feel the same way! I hope you end up finding something you like once the collection begins to grow.

I'm currently still working on my models between work and daily life, I'm hoping to at least post a WIP in this thread soon: https://furryorphanage.com/community/threads/post-3d-models-here.4/

Feel free to post models you'd like to see made into a real life doll, just make sure they're allowed to be reposted if they're not your own models. I'm pretty sure there's a lot of good free ones that could be converted for love doll purposes as well.

Back